Halloween Treat Cans
These are Halloween Treat Cans - Graphics from PC Crafter.
I got the paint cans from the local hardware store and the template from jersgirl
The paint can wrapper is stuck on with double sided tape.
Fall Votive Candle Holder
This is a fall votive candle holder (also posting the spring version of this)
1 clear glass votive holder
3x6 inch piece of mulberry paper
Ribbon of desired length
Fall foliage embellishments
Red line tape
Glue gun with hot glue
1) Wrap mulberry paper around votive, trim & stick to glass
2) Wrap ribbon around votive holder, tie a knot, cur ribbon - I used a bit of glue to hold it in place.
3) Layer over ribbon your fall embellishments, Glue on with glue gun!
Viola! All done
Teacher Classroom Pass Book
I made this cute little pass book book for a friend that works in a high school.
For her classroom passes.
Front and back Open view
Close up view of Inside
Inside Open View
I will do my best to explain how to make these.
- 2 pcs chipboard- Size: 3x3 or what ever size you need for your passes to fit into. 2pcs chipboard 3/14 (this leaves a 1/4 margin around the edges on the inside of the book)
- 1- Pc chipboard 3x 1/4 inch for center of pass book.
- 1/2inch wide ribbon & 7inchs long
- Scrapbook or other paper to cover the chip board.
- Red line tape or liquid glue
- Embellishment for front of book.
- Cover all the chipboard square with scrapbook paper; using glue or red line tape.
- Take the 3x 1/4 pc of chipboard and using 2pcs of scrapbooking paper; adhere & sandwich the strip of chipboard within 2pc of the paper.
- Leaving right/left side glued together. (3x2inch)
- This will be 3x2inch with that chipboard in the center of the sandwiched paper.
- Layout the 3x1/4 inch chipboard side by side leaving a 1/8 space between them for closing and opening.
- Glue the 3x2 inch strip of sandwiched chipboard onto the 3x3 chipboard, making sure you have a space of at least 1/8th of an inch for opening and closing.
- Layer the other 3x 1/4 on top of the of the 3x3 piece of chipboard on one side which would be the back glue around all four edges and then on what will be the inside front, leave the top or side edge as a slot for your pass book cardboard to slide into (this depends on your passes).
- Cover the center of the book with a ribbon.
- Embellish the outside of the book.
- Insert your passes into to your book.