Saturday, February 20, 2010

Great lessons to be learned

I had quite an interesting time with my blogger account. I had not written down my password to this account and I changed email. I am here to tell you ...Please save that password or you will never get back in and google support will go in circles sending your info to that other email account. So once you can get in which after going over a dozen possibilities of what my password could have been I finally got back in and was able to change my email. This time I wrote down my password. I closed out my other account blog which you may have seen was different. Well I really wanted to keep this one so, I am so glad I am back! Now I will have to try to get some content from what I had save from the other blog and post it here, please be patient I will eventually get it all back.

No comments:

Post a Comment