Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Cards

I have been busy working on some cards and  I have a few new cards to share with you.
These are Thank you cards I just finished last night. These will be sent off to potential employers, ladies of course. 
Card #1 
  





 

5 1/2x 4 1/4 Landscape
Recipe: Double sided paisley background, distress ink on a 2" pink flower, 1/2" circle center is Bazzil 2 double sided chocolate/pink paper, Chocolate and pink flower ribbon, Thank you sentiment stamped on pink Bazzil layer onto mauve paper and chocolate double sided Bazzil paper.

Card #2
 









5 1/2"x 4 1/4" Portrait
 Recipe: This is a bright green Bazzil paper background stamped with a Butterfly stamp and Martha Stewart pink pigment inks.The green paper was edged with distress ink. The the aqua blue strip was punched with a Fiskars edge punch and chalked with a chocolate brown. The center sentiment was stamped on in black. The blue butterfly was also inked around the edges in distress ink and hand embossed on a Fiskars embossing plate and I added 3 Pink Rhinestones to the center. The sentiment background paper is from Micheal's. I was using scraps I had left over from other projects. The pink flower is a flower die cut I had. I added a button to the center and ran floss through the holes and tied it behind the button. Lastly I used my Cropadile a punched to small hole next to each other and ran the pink ribbon through the top. 

Card #3
 







 5 1/2x 4 1/4 Landscape
Recipe:
This card was dry embossed using the Cuttlebug and the The sentiment was stamped onto the card before it was embossed with the divine swirls embossing plate.
The red and white flowers are paper punched shapes with a mini silver brad attached. The center aqua flower is a foam shaped flower with a red paper flower and a mini pearl glued on. The black polka dot ribbon was glued to the center using my glue runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment